Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Themings of Testpage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

Rep. : 0

Themings of Testpage Empty
PostSubject: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:20 am

Current LOGO : PlanetSonic Experimental. (Almost Finished)
Background : Sewer's discovery + Photoshop (EpicBlue)
Font : Regular Arial (EpicBlue)
Taskbar : Version 1 Optimized for dark scenes and backgrounds.

Issues : Some icons not complete while some from original website lack the darker shade I've given it.
Back to top Go down
https://planetsonictest.board-directory.net
OmnipotenTrain

OmnipotenTrain

Rep. : 7

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 am

HUGH!
This... This place... It's amazing... Those..Those...Those... Those buttons! The banner! The background! It's amazing! You did a great job!
Very Happy

I like the side buttons too
<<<
Those are sweet. I don't know if there is anything I can do!
Back to top Go down
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 am

OmnipotenTrain wrote:
HUGH!
This... This place... It's amazing... Those..Those...Those... Those buttons! The banner! The background! It's amazing! You did a great job!
Very Happy

<<<

You can help me get Shadow to apply it to the official forum, he dosen't seem to like the idea of the taskbar (Side buttons)
Back to top Go down
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:39 am

OmnipotenTrain wrote:
HUGH!
Very Happy

<<<

This is probably better than official Planet Sonic Design right now xD
Back to top Go down
OmnipotenTrain

OmnipotenTrain

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

Sewer56lol wrote:
OmnipotenTrain wrote:
HUGH!
Very Happy

<<<

You can help me get Shadow to apply it to the official forum, he dosen't seem to like the idea of the taskbar (Side buttons)
I'll try talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:34 pm

OmnipotenTrain wrote:
Sewer56lol wrote:
OmnipotenTrain wrote:
HUGH!
Very Happy

<<<

I'll try talking to him.

He wants to have it without the background or sidebar Sad
Neither font colour, this way it will be all messed up.
Back to top Go down
OmnipotenTrain

OmnipotenTrain

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:22 am

Hmm. While personally I love the music, I know there will be some people who wont. We should have an option to turn the music off for users (In their personal settings they should have an option to turn music off for them).

Where did you get this music anyways? Did you make it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:53 am

OmnipotenTrain wrote:
Hmm. While personally I love the music, I know there will be some people who wont. We should have an option to turn the music off for users (In their personal settings they should have an option to turn music off for them).

Where did you get this music anyways? Did you make it yourself?

I've guy in my subscribers list on youtube that does very nice music and it is not copyrighted as he releases it for free Very Happy

With the music I cannot do an option for that but I can add a player somewhere on the front page so they can manually turn on/off but then It won't autostart.
Back to top Go down
OmnipotenTrain

OmnipotenTrain

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:18 am

Sewer56lol wrote:
I've guy in my subscribers list on youtube that does very nice music and it is not copyrighted as he releases it for free Very Happy

With the music I cannot do an option for that but I can add a player somewhere on the front page so they can manually turn on/off but then It won't autostart.
I think the player is a good idea actually a good idea.
I'm not sure if you know about MySpace (It was kind of like Facebook), but one of the big issues with that site was that almost everyone's profile page had a music player that would auto-play music, and you had to pause it every time you went to that persons page. It got really annoying. So I think a music player that doesn't have auto-start with some of your subscriber's music is a good idea!
Back to top Go down
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:07 am

OmnipotenTrain wrote:
Sewer56lol wrote:

I'm not sure if you know about MySpace (It was kind of like Facebook), but one of the big issues with that site was that almost everyone's profile page had a music player that would auto-play music, and you had to pause it every time you went to that persons page. It got really annoying. So I think a music player that doesn't have auto-start with some of your subscriber's music is a good idea!

I'm the boss here but Shadow is the boss there, he tends to dislike a lot of my designs and ideas but yeah there is an option for autostart in the script I use. Im gomna try implement a player on the top right but tomorrow , its midnight for me.
Back to top Go down
OmnipotenTrain

OmnipotenTrain

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:22 am

Sewer56lol wrote:
OmnipotenTrain wrote:
Sewer56lol wrote:

I'm the boss here but Shadow is the boss there, he tends to dislike a lot of my designs and ideas but yeah there is an option for autostart in the script I use. Im gomna try implement a player on the top right but tomorrow , its midnight for me.
Oh dang, ha alright goodnight!
Back to top Go down
Sewer56lol
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:35 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Themings of Testpage   Themings of Testpage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Themings of Testpage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Planet Sonic Announcements-
Jump to: